Join Cross Court Travel at Laver Cup in Chicago September 20-24th, 2018!
Team Europe, led by Björn Borg and Team World, led by John McEnroe, will face off in Chicago for the 2nd annual Laver Cup. Each team will be comprised of six ATP players. They will play two singles and one doubles match each day for three consecutive days. Join Cross Court Travel in experiencing this unique tennis event and some Chicago fun!
- Tickets for all 5 sessions of Laver Cup with first row, end of court balcony seating.
- 4 nights accommodations in the historic Humboldt Park neighborhood of Chicago, close to the venue, United Center. Double or single occupancy available.
- Transportation to/from O’Hare airport (ORD) and each session of Laver Cup. Free parking at the house, if you choose to drive to Chicago.
- First evening welcome reception.
- Daily breakfast.
- On-site host: Brenda Martinson, Cross Court Travel’s owner.
- Tennis courts within walking distance, depending on Chicago’s weather.
Price for full package= $1680
Companion price (does not include Laver Cup tickets, but everything else listed above. Ideal for a friend or partner who wants to partake in a fun Chicago weekend minus the tennis)= $500