- Four nights accommodation in a Palm Springs Mid-Century Modern home with a pool, hot tub, laundry facilities and walk-able neighborhood amenities
- Stadium 2 lower level seating for six sessions of the tournament
- Transportation including airport transfers, daily to/from the tournament and all group excursions
- Private court time with pro-led drills
- First evening happy hour & dinner and daily DIY breakfast
- Local excursions such as hiking & shopping
- All of the above accommodation, tickets, transportation, court time, food and excursions are included
$2200 with Stadium 2 reserved seating.
$1600 with tournament grounds passes.
Kind words about Cross Court Travel’s past BNP Paribas trips:
I had a great trip with Cross Court Travel. They did all the work for me so I could just enjoy my vacation. And they made everything easy, from making payments online, to providing transportation to and from the airport and tennis center, to stocking the house with great food. And I love that they offered us the opportunity for excursions, such as hiking and playing tennis at a nearby club. I would definitely plan another trip with Cross Court Travel! –Mimi, 2017
The trip Cross Court Travel (Brenda Martinson) planned was absolutely wonderful. From the beautiful mid-century modern house in a great location in Palm Springs, to the daily trips to and from the tournament–Brenda created a relaxed and memorable experience. I highly recommend this trip and any others that are hosted by Brenda and Cross Court Travel. Thanks again for a great trip. –Stephanie, 2017 & 2018
If you want to experience a tennis tourney without doing all the research, planning ahead purchasing tickets, rentals, dinner res etc. Cross Court travel is perfect. We had never been to a tennis venue so it was perfect for us to see how it all worked. Thank you for a great experience! I know whatever you do next will be exceptional. –Denise, 2018
I would recommend this trip because it is worry-free, and you are taken care of, and don’t have to think about driving, parking, eating, etc. It’s also very nice not to have the hassle of buying tickets…I really liked avoiding all of the above! P.S. The chocolate bars were a nice treat, and the towels lovely! Thank you Brenda, it was such a fun trip!! –Kristin, 2018
HMMM- do we need to tell someone about you and Cross Court Travel??? We want you ALL to ourselves!! Ed and I would definitely highly recommend you for any trips you provide! You can count on us for next year!! We loved it!! –Suzie & Ed, 2018